This is deemed to be a necessary pre-requisite to install custom ROM but is not required always. Like installing CyanogenMod with CyanogenMod installation shall also install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM).
A. Typically, the flashing process takes between 5 and 10 minutes. However, it could take a bit longer sometimes to reset download the stock firmware your device. First, you have to download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your respective device from the official website or from a trusted third-party source. Mi Flash Tool is a portable application, so you don’t have to install it on your computer.
- You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.
- So before flashing on this Xiaomi Mi 6, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
- This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device and other software problems.
- You should always use the MiFlash Tool version that the page recommends.
- When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone.
- If you had any other non-MIUI ROM on your device, you surely must have installed TWRP recovery.
There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it. Mi firmware is updated every day so that the firmware of Xiaomi device is always latest and updated. Head to Xiaomi’s official product authentication page. Fastboot ROMs can manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software.
Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM. Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W. If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.